Cancellations and Returns
Thane UK wants you to be totally satisfied with the products that it provides to you so our general rule is that if you would like to cancel your order for products and return them you may do so at any point within 14 DAYS from the day after receiving them (enclosing a copy of your product order confirmation/receipt and your reasons for returning the product). However, a longer period may apply from time to time where this is expressly stated on the Site, the Order Line or on our television programmes. Thane UK will refund the full purchase price of the products including the delivery charges. However, if you are only returning part of an order no refund will be given in respect of the delivery charges. If you requested additional services such as Priority Processing, no refund will be given for the additional charges incurred by you for these services. If you exercise your right of cancellation in accordance with this Clause 7, you must return the products to Thane UK at your own expense.
Risk Free Trial Products terms & conditions are in addition to our standard terms & conditions and apply exclusively to products which are clearly indicated as qualifying products on the Site, on Thane UK’s television programmes or offered by the Order Line.
- Our risk free trial offer entitles you to commit and purchase qualifying products for an initial trial offer charge which we clearly indicate on each risk free trial offer qualifying product/s.
- You will have 30 days from the date of receipt of your order to try the product.
- If you do not exercise your right to cancel within the 30 day risk free trial period we will debit your payment card for the full amount of your order or if you opted to pay by instalments we will debit your payment card in accordance with the payment plan selected at the time that you committed to purchase when placing your order less the initial payment that you made when your trial offer commenced.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your product you must contact Customer Services to exercise your right to cancel within 30 days of receipt of your order and we will arrange for you to return the product to us at no additional cost to you and provide you with a Returns Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA).
- If you exercise your right cancel we will refund you the initial risk free trial offer charge within 14 days of receipt of the returned product/s or upon receipt of proof of return to our returns department the address of which is provided on your invoice.
- Non qualifying product/s will not be eligible to be added to the same order as risk free trial offer product /s orders and must be placed under a separate order.
The cancellation policy detailed above will not apply if the fault arises from fair wear and tear in our reasonable opinion, deliberate damage, accidental damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
Thane UK will confirm any cancellation by email and will repay to you the cost of the products including the outbound delivery charges within 14 days from receipt of your goods or proof of the return of the goods if that is earlier.
**You must obtain a Returns Code from us before returning any items**
You will be responsible for meeting the costs of returning products to us unless the products are faulty or we have provided substitute products (the original products ordered having become unavailable).
You may not cancel your order if it is for:
- products, the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by Thane UK
- products which are made to your specifications or clearly personalised
- products which cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- products which are sealed for health protection or have a seal for hygiene reasons which has been removed, such as lingerie
- the supply of audio or video recordings in any format or computer software, that have been provided in a sealed package and that have been unsealed by you
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines or the supply thereof (and this will include all subscriptions for newspapers, periodicals or magazines)
- gaming and lottery services.
Nothing in our returns and refund policy affects your statutory rights. If you would like know more about your legal rights, please visit www.consumerhelp.ie.
Please note we are not responsible for any content on external websites.
To return an item we recommend:
Limitation of Liability
Thane UK’s liability to you under the contract for the products is limited to refunding the price of the products (including the delivery charges) as provided for in Clause 7. Thane UK is not responsible to you to any greater extent and in particular is not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation financial loss such as loss of profit or otherwise) that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.
For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms and conditions of sale and supply shall serve to exclude or limit Thane UK’s liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by Thane UK’s negligence or the negligence of its officers or employees.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Sale
Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site or the Order Line after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in relation to the Site, the Order Line or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If any of these terms or conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Comments and Complaints
If you have any comments or complaints to make about purchases made through the Site or the Order Line please send them to Thane Direct UK, 1st Floor, Craftwork Studios, 1 Dufferin Street, London EC1Y 8NA or for other options to contact us please click here.